Spicy egg curry and cumin rice. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. But wish to make quick delicious food.
It's not just spicy but decadent as well, and can be enjoyed in lunch and dinner both with your choice of bread. In southern India, people love to have it with steamed rice as it has so many. Eating spicy egg curry with rice ,,, please subscribe if you like the video. You can have Spicy egg curry and cumin rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy egg curry and cumin rice
- It’s of Egg curry.
- Prepare 8 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- You need 5 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper & salt.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Chillies.
- Prepare of Cumin rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- You need 1 table spoon of cumin seed.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
Spicy Egg Curry – a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti. Eggs are something that I do Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Once oil is hot, add cloves and peppercorn. Saute for few seconds till fragrant and then add cumin seeds and mustard.
Spicy egg curry and cumin rice step by step
- Chop your chilly onions and tomatoes,, set aside.
- Mince ur ginger and garlic together.
- Heat ur pan at medium temperature then add ur onions and fry till translucent.
- Continue by adding ginger and garlic to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add ur tomatoes and cook till soft and mushy.
- Add ur coconut milk and bring it to boil for 10 min then add ur eggs to simmer.
- Add ur chopped coriander and serve with rice.
Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala. It's spicy, decadent, satisfying and comfort meal on your plate. It's mildly spiced as we balance the spice with coconut milk. I served Idiyappam (rice string hoppers) with this egg curry or stew as I call it sometimes. A spoon of curry powder turns a simple egg-fried rice with vegetables into something punchy.