Cumin fried rice. This cumin beef fried rice was inspired by a Turkish breakfast that I used to love snacking on for lunch. My memories of Turkish breakfast consisted of a few fried eggs, some fried Sujuk (aka Sucuk). Heat the oil in a medium size saucepan over a medium-high heat.
Cumin rice is an earthy and slightly peppery dish that can be used as the base for many meals. Heat the ghee or oil in a deep pan. Learn how to make Jeera Rice, otherwise known as cumin rice, with this simple recipe that drains the water from the rice to remove all impurities. You can cook Cumin fried rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cumin fried rice
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Fry till light brown and then add the cumin seeds. This recipe for jeera rice (Indian steamed cumin rice) will never fail you! You don't need a rice cooker or fancy Once the cumin seeds start spluttering, add the chopped green chilli and drained rice to it. This easy beef fried rice uses a bold seasoning of chili and cumin.
Cumin fried rice instructions
- Saute the onions till they are translucent.
- Add in the ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
- Add in the rice and the spices/seasoning and give a good mix.
- Add water, 1.5 times the measurement of the rice and allow to simmer till all the water is absorbed.
- Serve and enjoy.
Try a Thai version for a flavorful and exotic meal. Curry powder adds extra kick to the classic stir-fry combo of rice, chicken, and. Nigerian Fried Rice puts a spicy, flavorful spin on the traditional fried rice and is appealing on its own or served with a variety of other African food. Slice up the onion thinly and dice up the chili and coriander And fry them till they get slightly charred on the ends. And do look after them by turning the flame low.