Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken. The Best Crock Pot Spinach Recipes on Yummly Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Crock-pot®slow Cooker Chicken Florentine, Slow Cooker Sweet. Melt into a warm, gooey and cheesy Crock-Pot Warm Spinach Dip made in the slow cooker with this easy to prepare recipe.
The spinach-artichoke combo is a real winner flavor wise. The bonus of cooking it in a crock pot is it's ready when you're ready for it. Spray your crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. You can have Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken
- It’s 1 packages of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts (in water and drained).
- It’s 1 packages of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained of excess water).
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 can of creamed soup, any preference.
- It’s 1 dash of salt & pepper.
Add all ingredients to crock pot; mix well. Crock Pot Lasagna is a homemade comfort food that the whole family loves! If I had a quarter for each time I used spinach and feta in the same recipe, I'd be a thousandaire! Warm and cheesy this recipe for Crock-Pot Warm Spinach Dip is one of our favorites.
Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken step by step
- Layer chicken, s & p, spinach, and artichokes in crock pot.
- Mix softened cream cheese with creamed soup and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-5 hours.
Grab your favorite chips (pita chips are great!), sliced baguette or cut up vegetables and dip on in! This Crock Pot Spinach Dip is really delicious, but then you add the secret weapon… It's creamy, dreamy, rich and savory. This Crock Pot Spinach Dip is going to give that old school spinach dip a. It's still Soup Weather, and I'm loving it!! Everyone loves spinach dip, and this version is as easy as it is delicious.