JEERMEERYAA KADHI (Cumin And Pepper Coconut Kadhi). Watch how to make Jeere Meere Kadi or Cumin Pepper Curry a very very popular konkani dish. Jeere Meere kadi makes use of cumin and pepper which is very good. Solkadi Can be made with coconut milk or without coconut milk.
Heat oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the curry leaves, garlic and red Add the coconut milk, kokum water and salt, mix well and cook. I mean kadhi and chawal (rice) is the quintessential Delhi food. You can cook JEERMEERYAA KADHI (Cumin And Pepper Coconut Kadhi) using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of JEERMEERYAA KADHI (Cumin And Pepper Coconut Kadhi)
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh Grated Coconut.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Homemade Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- It’s 8 of Black Peppercorns (Meeri).
- You need 1-2 of Kokum.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- You need of For The Tempering :.
- You need 2 tsp of Homemade Ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
It's hard to ignore it if your grew up around that area. Kadhis are usually vegetarian soup-like dishes filled with veggies or tasty gram flour fritters. This South Indian version is made with yogurt. South Indian Kadhi is a mild dish and is fairly easy to cook, which makes it a great family dish to throw together quickly.
JEERMEERYAA KADHI (Cumin And Pepper Coconut Kadhi) step by step
- To make this delicious Jeermeeryaa Kadhi, heat a small kadhai and add the homemade ghee to it..
- When it heats up, add the cumin seeds. As they splutter, add in the black peppercorns and mix..
- Switch off the heat and transfer this to a grinder jar..
- Add in the grated fresh coconut and grind together to get a smooth paste, using water as required (1/4 cup approx)..
- Transfer this paste to a pan and add water (2 cups approx) to get a slightly thin consistency..
- Add the kokum, salt to taste and mix well. Heat it on medium flame stirring constantly, till just lukewarm. Do not allow it to reach a boiling point..
- Switch off the flame and set aside..
- For the tempering, heat a small kadhai and add the homemade ghee to it..
- Add the mustard seeds and as soon as they splutter, switch off the flame and pour this tempering over the prepared kadi..
- Mix well and transfer to a serving bowl..
- Serve this delicious and simple Jeermeeryaa Kadhi with some steamed rice!.
It is considered good to eat when you have an. How to Make Roasted Cumin Powder You must be thinking isn't it. I wanted to post cumin powder recipe for years now but it just wasn't happening. urati Kadhi A very easy & tasty main dish, goes well with steamed rice in Gujarati cuisine. !! A lovely Pakora Kadhi recipe for you.