Crab and Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Hearts.
You can cook Crab and Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Hearts using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab and Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Hearts
- You need 8 oz of lump crabmeat.
- You need 2 of 13-15 ounce cans whole artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed, be sure to use water packed not marinated or vinegar packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese or a blend of your favorite cheeses.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
Crab and Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Hearts instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Generously butter a shallow baking dish that will hold the artichoke hearts in one layer..
- Cut artichokes lenthwise to open but do not cut all the way through, this is where the filling will go..
- In a bowl combine all ingredients EXCEPT bacon and parmesan cheese, gently mix try not to break up crab to much. Fill each artichoke slit generously with crab filling. Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over each artichoke. Cut bacon into enough pieces to have a piece to top each artichoke..
- Bake about 20 minutes until hot and cheese has melted..
- This can be served as an appetizer or a nice vegetable side dish!!.