Honey Soy Chilli Lamb Cutlets. Have you ever had lamb riblets before? Basically they are a much cheaper alternative to lamb cutlets and they are delicious. In a large bowl mix together the honey, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, chilli flakes and oil.
For perfect lamb cutlets every time, our easy pan-fried lamb cutlets recipe uses a little olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. You could serve our lamb cutlets recipe alone, or try accompanying with a whizzed up pea and mint puree and serve with buttery new potatoes, sprinkled. Lamb short loin chops or butterflied and boned lamb leg can be used instead of cutlets. You can have Honey Soy Chilli Lamb Cutlets using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Soy Chilli Lamb Cutlets
- Prepare of Meat.
- You need 16 of Frenched Lamb Cutlets.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare of Freshly crushed Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of freshly squeezed lemon.
- It’s of Fresh mint Paste or fresh rosemary.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Select Category INGREDIENT Beef Lamb Noodle Pork Poultry Seafood Vegetable OTHER Dessert Sauce PRODUCTS Asian Steakhouse Marinades Smoky Sriracha & Lime Sticky Chili & Ginger Thai Pepper. The roasted lamb, juicy and warm and when combined with crunchy vegetables and a simple honey soy drizzle, it's already amazing. Now add soft flatbread, and you have the most incredible lamb bun you've ever tasted. Don't be intimidated by the flatbread or the roast lamb; they're both so easy to.
Honey Soy Chilli Lamb Cutlets step by step
- Mix all the marinade ingredients well in a bowl. Add salt to taste at the end..
- Taste the Marinade, just the ingredients as required.
- Cover the lamb cutlets with marinade: Both sides of the lamb cutlets, fat and the bone.
- Leave the marinated lamb cutlets in the fridge for 24 hours – 36 hours.
- FAN Forced OVEN: Preheat the oven to 180 deg Celsius.
- Place the lamb cutlets in an oven tray and apply of the leftover marinade on the lamb cutlets with a brush.
- Place the lamb cutlets in the oven.
- Rare: Cook the lamb cutlets for 10 mins and turn them over, with a brush coat the lamb cutlets with some honey + marinade. Cook them for another 2 mins and remove from the oven..
- Medium Rare: Cook the lamb cutlets for 15 mins and turn them over, with a brush coat the lamb cutlets with some honey + marinade. Cook them for another 2 mins and remove from the oven..
- Well done: Cook the lamb cutlets for 25 mins and turn them over, with a brush coat the lamb cutlets with some honey + marinade. Cook them for another 2 mins and remove from the oven..
Tender and juicy Honey Soy Baked Chicken Thighs are quick to throw together with only a few ingredients. Try our easy to follow crumbed lamb cutlets recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. Whisk egg and kecap manis together in a shallow bowl. Lightly dust cutlets with flour, dip into egg mixture and coat well with breadcrumbs.