Moong dal with boiled rice. Moong sprouts chaat recipe – easy, quick and tangy chaat made with mung bean sprouts. in the moong sprouts chaat, I have added boiled potatoes, tomatoes and onions. Moong dal reminds me of my time in Scotland. My friend Deepa used to make the best the moong dal, so Deepa if you are reading this I miss you and your dal! ✓ pairs well with simple white rice.
Made of par-boiled rice and moong dal, soaked, ground and fermented, these dosas have a deliciously homely flavour and enticing crispness, which only fermented batter can bring about. Moong dal with spinach is very flavorful tasty and healthy dal. Traditionally served with plain rice and roti. You can cook Moong dal with boiled rice using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moong dal with boiled rice
- Prepare 250 gms of moong daal.
- Prepare 1 ltr of Water.
- Prepare 1.5 tbs of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Peprica powder.
- You need 3 tbs of Oil.
- You need 2 tbs of oil for trka.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 tbs of ginger and green chilli paste.
- You need 2 tbs of Cumin powder.
- You need of Green chilli and green coriander for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 kg of Rice.
- It’s 1.5 ltr of Water for boiling.
Cook over medium high till dal comes to boil. Now reduce the heat to medium and let it boil for about seven minutes. Close the heat and let the steam escape before you open the pressure cooker. Moong dal recipe (moong dal fry) – Quick, easy to make moong dal recipe.
Moong dal with boiled rice instructions
- Take a pan.add oil when oil is hot then add onion.cook over low flame until brown in colour..
- Add ginger and green chilli paste..
- Add peprica powder, cumin powder, salt and cook over low flame for 5 minute..
- Add 1ltr water and add moong daal.cook over low flame for 40 minute..
- Moong daal is ready..
- Boil water and add 30 minute soaked rice..
- Boil them finely..
- Ready to serve it..
This is healthy dal recipe that you can make it on everyday basis. The reason I include this on my regular diet is that it is low in calorie and very easy to digest. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Moong dal dosa is one of the healthiest dosa around. Moong dal is light and easy to digest and it's a low carb dal.