Zax 5 cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip. Whenever I go to an event, I'm always asked to bring this hot dip. Five types of cheese make it a standout and oh-so delicious. I love its party-ready convenience— I serve it straight from the slow cooker, so set-up and clean-up are a breeze!
Learn how to make Five cheese spinach quiche and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Ideal for weekend brunches, crustless quiches are easy to put together and low in SmartPoints, so you can go to town on mouthwatering fillings – like five different cheeses! With spinach, cheese and bread baked in a savory custard, this make-ahead strata is perfect for entertaining. You can have Zax 5 cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zax 5 cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 4 oz of Parmesian Cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of Mozzarella.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of Gouda.
- You need 4 oz of Romano.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Onion.
- You need 2 can of Chopped Leaf Spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of Artichoke Hearts.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 5 slice of Bacon.
The Spinach Cheese Strata is my traditional brunch dish for Christmas morning! It's absolutely delicious and easy to make the night before. Stir in grated Parmesan, remove from heat, taste, and adjust seasonings. Sauteed artichoke hearts, spinach, tomato, onion, roasted garlic and olives.
Zax 5 cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and start cooking the bacon in a frying pan..
- Melt the butter in a large sauce pan and toss in the Chopped Onion and Diced Garlic.
- Grate all the cheeses and toss the whole cream cheese block into pan..
- Stir around to break up everything then toss in half the cheeses. Stir until it starts to blend. (roughly 30 seconds).
- Add Artichoke Hearts (drained), Spinach (drained), the rest of the cheeses except some of the mozzarella and stir..
- Chop up the bacon once fried crispy and add the grease and bits. Stir..
- Add the milk to soften the whole mess and keep stirring..
- Coat the top with left over Mozzarella and toss in oven at 350°F for 10 minutes..
- Remember: Never follow a recipe 100%. Put your own spin on it, have fun and ENJOY!!.
Sausage Crust Spinach QuicheThank You Honey. frozen chopped spinach, garlic, eggs, roll, onion. These flaky empanada pastries are filled with a creamy cheese sauce and spinach. An option for making these empanadas heart-shaped is included. These delicious empanadas are filled with sautéed garlic spinach and a creamy cheese sauce. Make small empanadas for appetizers, or make.