Bacon, Tomato & Artichoke Pasta. Tomato Bacon Pasta is a quintessential example of how to make a quick pasta dish that's totally This is a quick pasta that's made with a tomato pasta sauce and bacon. It's a great way to turn some. Our summer-perfect pasta features baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and crisp bacon tossed with a tangy balsamic vinaigrette. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
These Bacon Wrapped Tomatoes from Delish.com will be the hit of every party you throw this year. While the taste of our raw garden tomatoes might be oddly unspectacular at the moment, they still cook up into something wonderful. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. You can have Bacon, Tomato & Artichoke Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon, Tomato & Artichoke Pasta
- It’s 1/2 box of whole wheat penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomato, Italian flavored.
- It’s 6 of Pieces bacon.
- You need 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow or white onion, chopped.
Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us. Let the tomato sauce simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente.
Bacon, Tomato & Artichoke Pasta instructions
- Bring 1 pot of water and olive oil to a boil. Add pasta and cook until soft. Drain..
- Meanwhile, chop bacon, onion and artichoke hearts and place in pan. Add diced tomato and garlic and sautée..
- Add sautéed mixture to pasta bad top with Parmesan cheese and serve..
When the pasta is done, stir in the bacon, as well as salt & pepper for seasoning. Close up view of pieces of bacon, cherry tomatoes and raw egg yolk falling on frying pan isolated on black. Jump to the Bacon, Tomato and Avocado Open-Faced Sandwiches or I love these little open-faced avocado sandwiches and eat them for lunch often — especially if we have good bacon in the house. This recipe is everything you love about tomato soup…and more. It overflows with beautiful fresh tomatoes, roasted to sweet perfection.