Creamy spinach and artichoke dip. This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite! This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. my boyfriend loves spinach artichoke dip and he wasn't too impressed with this. sorry! I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite!
Jump to the Creamy Spinach We love this warm gooey dip with not one, but three cheeses, lots of artichoke, fresh spinach and garlic. Serve this with pita wedges, chips, bread. Creamy spinach artichoke dip is the perfect appetizer. You can cook Creamy spinach and artichoke dip using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy spinach and artichoke dip
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- You need 14 oz of canned artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper, optional and to taste.
Made with lots of spinach and artichokes and flavored with garlic and Parmesan, it's healthy. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. This is our go to dip for parties. This spinach and artichoke dip recipe is too easy; just heating and mixing everything together.
Creamy spinach and artichoke dip step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, warm cream cheese in a microwave for about a minute to soften. Add spinach, artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, and parmesan. Mix all together and add garlic salt and Cayenne to taste..
- place in oven sage dish and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the top is toasty..
- Serve with bread, chips, or veggies! Enjoy!.
If you enjoyed our Hot Shrimp Dip, you will love this! Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of those recipes that absolutely everyone seems to love. A creamy cheesy base loaded with spinach, a bit of garlic and of course marinated artichokes. Top it all off with more cheese and bake until golden and bubbly. This easy creamy artichoke and spinach dip recipe from Paula Deen is a vegetarian appetizer perfect for entertaining.