Cinnamon rolls. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside. In a large bowl mix milk, sugar, melted butter, salt and egg. Turn ordinary refrigerated cinnamon rolls into adorable minis with the sweet-smoky-salty taste of bacon in every bite.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the warm milk, yeast, and sugar. Let the mixture stand until foamy, about five minutes. All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. You can have Cinnamon rolls using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 package of yeast.
- It’s 3 cups of sifted flour.
- It’s 1/2 cups of currants or raisins.
- You need 5 of round tablespoons sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of cinnamon.
Let's start by making the dough. This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking. After the cinnamon rolls rise they will be touching each other on all sides (except for the part pointing to the outside of the pan). How to Make Easy Cinnamon Rolls from Scratch.
Cinnamon rolls instructions
- Place milk salt sugar in bowl blend.
- Add yeast and half of flour mix.
- Add remaining flour and currants knead.
- Cover let rise 2 to 3 hours till double in size.
- Roll to 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Top with cinnamon sugar mix.
- Roll like a jelly roll.
- Cut in 1 inch slices.
- Place on baking sheet brush with melted butter.
- Let rise 1 hour.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
Heat the butter, milk, and water together. Next, stir the butter mixture into the dry ingredients, then add the egg. After you've rolled the dough, spread the cinnamon filling on top and roll-up jelly-roll style. Cut into as many rolls as you'd like. Cut into as many rolls as you'd like.