Simple Addictive Granola. Forget your preconceptions of granola as bland, grainy health food. This grown-up granola is made with loads of toasted nuts, dried cherries, raisins, local maple syrup and honey. It's great for eating out of hand and it provides a sweet, crunchy counterpoint to a tangy bowl of yogurt.
It tastes like the top crunchy part of cobbler desserts. It would be good as a cereal with milk or to put in yogurt or topped on fruit that has been fried in a little butter and brown sugar. A dollop of homemade whipped cream wouldn't hurt the latter! You can have Simple Addictive Granola using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Addictive Granola
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped nuts (use your favorite nuts…. I love almonds so I added quite a bit of almonds!😉).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Currants.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sesame seeds.
- You need 3/4 cup of Maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Soft butter.
This is the easiest granola recipe ever. It only requires six nutritious pantry ingredients that you simply stir together before baking in the oven. After just thirty minutes out comes absolutely irresistibly delicious and addictive granola. It is salty, sweet, and perfectly golden brown.
Simple Addictive Granola step by step
- Mixed all the ingredients together and then spread the mixture on a baking tray that is line with a piece of parchment paper..
- Bake for 20-25mins at 180°C..
I love to sprinkle this on smoothies, yogurt, chia seed pudding or eat plain by the handful! Simple Addictive Granola This granola is easy to prepare. Try eating it with Greek yoghurt and some homemade raspberry sauce!😋 You can even eat it by itself! Don't miss this super quick video showing you how easy it is to make it! I have made it FIVE times alr.