Potato corn capsicum curry. Fast and easy sidedish to make for roti, chapati, poori or even with rice and pulao. This is a perfect sidedish for roti or chapati. This curry is so simple to make but it taste so yummy.
Potato curry known as aloo curry is a side dish made of potatoes, onions, tomatoes, spices & herbs. Serve potato curry with rice or roti. Hi Keziya yes you can add capsicum. You can cook Potato corn capsicum curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato corn capsicum curry
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Salt as required.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
How to make Potato Capsicum Curry : Heat little bit of oil in a saucepan and fry the coriander seeds along with Kashmiri red chillies. Indian Dish,Potato Capsicum Curry Potato Masala Curry. Corn capsicum sabzi – corn not only taste great but is also very good for health. I often use corn in my cooking.
Potato corn capsicum curry instructions
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles. peel off the skin. Cut into pieces.
- Boil peas and corn in water for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Then add capsicum and sauté for 2 mins. Add in potato, corn and peas. Add in chilly powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix everything. Sauté for few more mins until everything gets mixed and raw smell goes away..
I mainly use it in salads and chats. I have already posted a curry of corn-chili corn masala ,now I made this semi dry curry with capsicum and tomatoes ,which is simple to make and taste great. Corn Capsicum subzi, a bowlful of vibrantly coloured chunks of capsicums mixed with juicy yellow sweet corn kernels, cooked with an assortment of well-chosen ingredients like onions, tomato pulp, dried fenugreek leaves, and such. Serve hot with any unleavened breads. Once the potato get half cooked or becomes little soft add the fried capsicum and all dry powders, salt as needed and mix well.