spinach and artichoke casserole. Spinach, fresh mushrooms, artichokes and cheeses make up a mouth-watering side dish that is creamy and delicious. Like a green bean casserole, it's topped with French-fried onions, and has a flavor they'll love. Quinoa casserole recipe with artichoke hearts, spinach and cheese.
Cook quinoa as per package instructions and set aside. Spinach Artichoke Egg Casserole-this easy egg casserole with spinach, artichokes, and cheese is great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner! I use eggs all of the time for baking, but they have never been one of my favorite foods to just eat. You can have spinach and artichoke casserole using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of spinach and artichoke casserole
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 13 3/4 can of artichoke hearts drained and chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chives.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Spinach Artichoke Egg Casserole: A tempting savory egg casserole recipe loaded with vegetables and cheese. Fabulous for weekend breakfasts or as leftovers! Cook the spinach according to the package directions, drain well and place in a mixing bowl. Scatter the artichoke quarters evenly over the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
spinach and artichoke casserole instructions
- cook spinach as directed on package. drain well and mix in artichokes. set aside..
- for sauce: in medium saucepan cook mushrooms and onion in butter until tender.
- stir in cream cheese, salt, and pepper. cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted..
- gradually stir in milk and chives. heat through..
- add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese to spinach and artichoke..
- mix sauce with spinach mixture..
- spoon into 2 qt baking dish. sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese..
- bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
- can be served as a side dish or used as a dip with tortilla chips, pita chips, bread, or anything that can be dipped.
Put spinach/artichoke mixture in bottom of dish. Pour cream-cheese mixture evenly over spinach mixture. Our original spinach casserole calls for turkey breast tenderloins, but feel free to use leftover turkey as the protein in this cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Casserole recipe. Stir in drained pasta, the spinach, and artichoke hearts. Add Alfredo sauce and cheese, stirring to coat all ingredients.