Shrimp saute with curry leaves. Hello again everyone, it's Sabrina again from Cooking with Points – a recipe blog dedicated to Weight Watchers friendly recipes. In this quick shrimp curry, shrimp are simmered in a fragrant Thai coconut sauce infused with fresh herbs. This shrimp curry is my husband Michael's favorite Thai dish.
First up, you'll need to peel and devein the shrimp. Hello Everyone, Do you Love easy shrimp recipe? A) Yes B) No Answer: if yes! this Quick and easy dish of shrimp is for you. You can have Shrimp saute with curry leaves using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp saute with curry leaves
- It’s 30-40 of medium sized shrimp, deveined and peeeled.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- Prepare 25-30 of fresh curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chillies (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
Curry Leaf Shrimp is a spicy. Originating in India, curry describes a variety of dishes, typically sauces, that contain a variety of exciting and complex spices. I tried to make this dish as simple as. This tasty shrimp curry is blanketed in the most luscious coconut red curry sauce and full of so much flavor!
Shrimp saute with curry leaves instructions
- Marinate shrimp with ginger-garlic pasta, salt, cayanne pepper and set aside for 15-20 mins.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a saute pan.
- Saute onion and green chillies in the oil for 4-5 minutes..
- Add turmeric, little salt, curry leaves and coriander powder.
- Saute for 3-4 mins.
- Add in the marinated shrimp and saute until the shrimp lose the pinkness.
- Finally add in the tomato paste and lemon juice and mix it up all well..
- Cook for 3-4 mins.
- Serve hot with steamed rice if just as a side.
Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation. Spicy Malabar Shrimp Curry – succulent, crisp shrimp in a spicy sauce with ground red chilies, tangy tamarind, balanced with nutty aromatic fenugreek seeds. Turn the heat off and add remaining curry leaves and cilantro. Jamaican Curry Shrimp- Curry with big bold flavors like — coconut milk, thyme and bell peppers are among the ingredients that round out this curry stew profile—yet surprisingly simple to make. Large and juicy shrimp are simmered in a hearty sauce, infused with garlic, thyme, ginger and curry spice.