Instant Pot Japanese Curry. My Instant Pot has been saving me plenty of time cooking for my family's dinner. It has so many conveniences, but my favorite part is I am also able to cook up complex dishes like this Pressure Cooker Japanese Curry without having to sacrifice the flavors. Instructions for Instant Pot Japanese Chicken Curry.
Make a quick but authentic Japanese Chicken Curry in your Instant Pot. Just four minutes under pressure in your pressure cooker for a flavorful and hearty meal. I can't believe how quickly this came together! You can cook Instant Pot Japanese Curry using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Japanese Curry
- It’s 2 blocks of curry (golden + vermount).
- It’s 2 lbs of beef.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Baby Potatoes.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
Learn how to make Instant Pot Japanese curry the whole family will love. This simple homemade recipe is made from scratch rather using ready-made boxed curry and is super delicious. I love Japanese Curry but it's. The Japanese curry I was introduced to in graduate school was made using a block of curry roux and seasoning that can purchased at Asian grocery I chose to try onions as the more contemporary thickener for this Instant Pot Japanese Curry Chicken since the entire cooking process from.
Instant Pot Japanese Curry step by step
- Air fry baby potatoes in 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Chop onion.
- Cut beef into cubes.
- Set instant pot to saute mode and put in the sliced onions until aromatic.
- Add the beef and stir fry until half cooked, insert the water only until it covers the beef and onion.
- Add the 2 blocks of curry block and set to stew mode for 20 minutes.
- Once it ready, open the instant pot and add carrot and cherry tomatoes, set to pressure cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once its ready, add the air fry potatoes, taste it, add salt/pepper to taste, voila, ready to eat.
Japanese Curry is a huge hit in my household. We usually make the Chicken Katsu Curry (recipe here), but this week I changed things up and made a Follow this page for wonderful eclectic recipes, baking inspiration and Instant Pot recipes. I hope you find something that you enjoy making on here. Ingredients for Instant Pot Japanese Chicken Curry. Grapeseed Oil or other neutral oil.