Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts. Baked curried chicken breasts is an easy and delicious main dish recipe with a rich coconut milk sauce, topped with toasted coconut. Adding other vegetables would also be good. Surround the chicken with some chopped celery, sliced green beans, or mushrooms to make this a one-dish meal.
Oven-baked chicken breasts are super juicy and delicious! Make several, add some sides and you've got the best chicken meal prep done. Here is how to make the juiciest chicken breasts in the oven and then all those amazing healthy baked chicken breast recipes that are perfect for meal prep. You can have Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- It’s 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare of Zest from 1 lime.
Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner. Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce. I also have tips to help you avoid the pitfalls that most home cooks make, like not. Next I will show you how to bake a chicken breast in the oven with a simple a flavorful spice rub.
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
In a small saucepan, combine butter, honey, mustard, curry powder, and salt, and cook over medium heat, stirring, until the mixture begins to bubble. Super easy baked curried chicken recipe! Make some curried chicken using Korean curry powder. This oven baked curried chicken breast can be served in a sandwich, wrap or in salads. It's a versatile dish that will also give you a healthy, light and meal prep friendly lunch/dinner option!