You can cook Sauteed Artichokes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Artichokes
- It’s 1 can of Artichoke Hearts.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 of Parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of Lemon.
Sauteed Artichokes instructions
- Cut Artichoke Hearts in half, length wize, put into medium sauce pan..
- Add 3/4 stick of butter cut into small squares (4-5).
- Add spices and lemon. Feel free to add a tomato or onion (if so, dice into small squares). They go great with the artichokes..
- Cook on stove over medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Butter will sizzle in the pan. I like to taste test my Artichokes to make sure they are done. They will be hot, soft and full of flavor..
- Eat them on the side or add them to a pasta. Either way this is a great add on, and it's very simple..