Bean dry curry with tofu skin. See great recipes for Bean dry curry with tofu skin too! Great recipe for Bean dry curry with tofu skin. Hi hi.it has been awhile since i posted my last homecook recipe.
Bean dry curry with tofu skin. Hi hi…it has been awhile since i posted my last homecook recipe. Pregnancy make me having hard time to move around and snapping food n editing picture seem become another hassle. You can cook Bean dry curry with tofu skin using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bean dry curry with tofu skin
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Meat curry powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s of Tomato.
- You need of Dry tofu (optional).
- You need of Skin tofu or skin soya.
- Prepare of Bean (any bean will do).
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Corriander root (optional).
- It’s of Chili (optional).
- Prepare leaf of Curry.
- Prepare of Salt or fish sauce.
This pregnancy i have difficulty consume meat because i smell everything raw.so i find other alternative to cook. See great recipes for Bean dry curry with tofu skin too! Like tofu, bean curd skin is great for absorbing flavors from a braise or stew. I grew up eating tofu skin alongside red-braised pork.
Bean dry curry with tofu skin instructions
- Prep all your ingredients as seen below.and heat your cooking oil and pot.
- Once your oil is hot,add in the herbs ingredient include curry leaf,fry until golden brown n fragrance then add in your tomato and all the powder.stir it well and leave it for about 5 minute in medium low heat n close your cooking pot..
- Then after 5 minutes stir it well and add in all your bean tofu and skin soya.stir well and add abit if water not much.just use your sense.i cook it this way…😁 stir it well and leave it again fir about 10m..
- Then after that pour in your fish sauce or salt.stir well.check the tast if it is up to your liking.leave it awhile to dry then serve.some like it abot of gravy but i like mine little bit dry.so happy try….
I grew up eating tofu skin alongside red-braised pork. The bundles were a great addition to the pot, so much so that I picked out all the segments of tofu skin and left the fatty pork for my parents. Bean Curd, Ginkgo and Egg Sweet Soup beanpanda.com. Pictured in the recipe above is fu-zhu, the dried tofu thread. However, the recipe calls for fu-pi, fresh bean thread.