Vegan curry. Take your tastebuds on a trip to Thailand with our next vegan curry. Pile in fresh veg, coconut milk, chilli and noodles for a flavoursome dinner. Add a handful of cashew nuts for extra bite and a scattering of desiccated coconut for a hint of the tropical.
This very tasty vegetarian curry combines lentils and mixed beans with sauteed onions, fresh spinach, curry seasonings, yogurt, and tomatoes. Serve with rice or on naan. This is a quick and tasty sweet and sour dish. You can cook Vegan curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan curry
- Prepare 200 g of chopped mushroom.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare of Soy sauce at beginning.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need of Some olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 package of tofu.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut milk full fat.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of peanutbutter.
- Prepare of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
Tofu is stir-fried with zucchini and red bell pepper, then simmered in a coconut. This vegan curry is a wonderful fragrant mix of spices with potatoes, onions, garlic, ginger, chickpeas, chopped tomatoes, coconut milk and vegetable stock. Simmer it up in a big pot until the potatoes are tender and then serve it topped with some chopped cilantro. How To Make Vegan Curry – Step by Step Instructions.
Vegan curry instructions
- Medium heat. Throw in soy sauce and garlic first. Then mushrooms.
- Throw in all other ingredients except peanut butter.
- When most of the water is evaporated get a spoon and use it to mix peanut butter in.
- Makes two side servings. Add salt to your taste.
Season with a pinch of salt. Add the minced garlic, the whole bottle of red curry paste, tomato paste, cumin, coriander, garam masala, and grated ginger. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. But nothing is going to block out this vegan chickpea curry. Growing up in nineties and naughties Britain, curry was (and still is) an insanely popular dish.