Rajma curry. Rajma recipe – Delicious & flavorful curry made with red kidney beans aka rajma. In Indian cuisine, a lot of legumes are eaten regularly as they are the main source of protein & fiber. Lentils, chickpeas, peas, black eyed peas and red kidney beans are some of them used to make curries.
Rajma Recipe restaurant style with step by step photos. This is a lightly spiced, creamy and a delicious punjabi rajma masala curry recipe. this is my mom's way of making this famous punjabi masala curry. rajma masala is a weekly affair at home and a sunday lunch. so i make rajma masala in three different ways. Heat the oil and ghee together in a pressure cooker over medium heat. You can cook Rajma curry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rajma curry
- It’s 100 g of Rajma.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tumeric powder.
- You need of Salt (as per taste).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of jeera.
Fry the red chile peppers, cumin seeds, and whole cloves in the hot oil until the cumin seeds begin to splutter; stir the onion paste into the mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Rajma Curry recipe, rajma recipe, rajma masala with amazing step by step photos. Punjabi Rajma Curry, is filling and nutritious and turns out beautifully when cooked in a thick tomato pulp with only basic spices. This Rajma Masala is a favourite rajma recipe all over India and often had with rice.
Rajma curry step by step
- Soak rajma for 6-8 hours in water. And pressure cook it for 5-6 whistles..
- Take a preheated pan and add oil and put jeera. After jeera sprinkles add finely chopped onions. Saute it till it becomes translucent. Then add jeera powder..
- Add the pressure cooked rajma to it and add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt. Mix it well. Allow it to cook for 15 minutes in medium flame..
Rajma Curry + Chawal is a super combination and complete meal. Red Kidney Bean Curry or Rajma Masala as it is known in India is a delicious, spice-laden, much loved home-style bean dish hailing from the northern state of Punjab. Full of vital nutrients, this hearty dish is warming and has a lovely heat to it. And today, I am going to show you my Vegan Rajma that is super creamy and delicious and easy to make in just one pot! Rajma Masala (Red Kidney Beans Curry) is a much loved spicy curry in most Indian Households and it goes very well with rice, chapati, or any Indian bread.