Fried Mackerel in Turmeric and Curry Powder. Fried Mackerel in Turmeric and Curry Powder Simple and delicious fried fish you can prepare this at home in just a few minutes! Marinade fish with tumeric powder and salt. Heat up oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
Method: Wash fish several times in running water adding pinch salt and turmeric powder. Mackerel Girolal Fish curry is an aromatic, flavorful and delicious dish which is very much popular in Karnataka. The name itself get juices flowing in your mouth and this dish has a heavenly experience in every bite. You can cook Fried Mackerel in Turmeric and Curry Powder using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Mackerel in Turmeric and Curry Powder
- Prepare slices of Mackerel cut thick.
- It’s 2 tbsp of plain flour / corn starch.
- You need 2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 slices of ginger.
When Mackerel Girolal Fish curry is cooked perfectly it can turn into a dish beyond excellence. Add the oil, lemon juice, red chilli powder and salt and then rub the mixture all over the mackerel fillets. Place the spicy Indian mackerel under a hot grill for about eight minutes until it is cooked through. Spicy Indian Mackerel goes well with rice and a vegetable side dish such as spinach porial or stir fried cabbage and coconut.
Fried Mackerel in Turmeric and Curry Powder instructions
- Wash fish clean with water and dry with a towel. Prepare flour and seasoning powder. Rub some salt on fish first. Marinate fish with seasoning powder for 1 hour..
- Shake of excess powder to have a thin layer of seasoning coating before fried. Put in fish, ginger and garlic and fried for 5 minutes on each side in low medium heat and serve..
Today's recipe is an authentic Goan recipe. This recipe is simple and even a bachelor can cook this recipe. Consumption of fish like mackerels protects us from various diseases and are very good for health. You can make Goan Mackerel Curry and serve it with steamed rice and fried. Related posts: Rava fried pomfret, Mackerel sukha, Seer fish curry If you are making masala fry with seer fish or king-fish, ensure that the fish is thinly sliced.