Shrimp, arugula and goat cheese rotini. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat then add the shrimp and cook on both sides until opaque, about five minutes. Add the arugula and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook for one minute. Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent.
Add the arugula and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook for one minute. Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for one minute, then combine with the shrimp, top with cheese, serve and enjoy. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat then add the shrimp and cook on both sides until opaque. You can have Shrimp, arugula and goat cheese rotini using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp, arugula and goat cheese rotini
- It’s 3 cups of dry rotini.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large lemon, juiced and its rind finely grated.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, unpeeled.
- It’s 1 sprig of fresh rosemary.
- You need 16 of easy-peel shrimp, 31/40 size.
- Prepare 125 g of goat cheese.
- You need 2 cups of (packed) arugula.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
Add the arugula and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook for one minute. Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for one minute, then combine with the shrimp, top with cheese, serve and enjoy. Recipe: Arugula Goat Cheese Salad with Grilled Shrimp and Pomegranates. Thank you all for the birthday wishes.
Shrimp, arugula and goat cheese rotini step by step
- Add the pasta to a pot of boiling salted water..
- Add a pinch of course salt to the garlic and crush it until it's paste, using the flat of your knife against a cutting board. Put the garlic in a large mixing bowl along with the olive oil and a pinch of salt and several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper. Add the lemon juice and rind..
- Add a large splash of extra virgin olive oil to a medium pan. Press down with your palm on the unpeeled garlic cloves to crush them slightly, then add them to the pan along with the rosemary sprig. Let the oil infuse for 3 or 4 minutes, then fish out and discard the garlic and rosemary..
- Add the shrimp to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook the shrimp until they just begin to turn evenly pink. This will only take a few minutes. Remove the shrimp and peel off their shells. Keep the oil from the pan..
- Drain the rotini once it's cooked and add it to the mixing bowl of oil and garlic. Break up the goat cheese and add it also. Toss while the pasta is hot so the cheese can melt. Add the shrimp and its cooking oil as well as the arugula and tomatoes. Toss again, until the arugula wilts. Season with extra salt and pepper to taste..
It was a grand day indeed complete with soaking up sunshine, ice cubes clinking against margarita filled glasses, and a seemingly never-ending stream of great friends, great food, and great fun. Scatter goat cheese evenly over frittata. Please put the kalamata olives into all your printed editions – they really help make the salad. For an absolutely fresh-from-the-garden delight, combine goat cheese with arugula, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and toss with hot penne pasta. Drizzle warm vinegar mixture over arugula mixture; toss gently to coat.