Easy Thai chicken and vegetable curry. Thai inspired easy chicken vegetable curry just has to be one of the easiest meals to make. It's made with chicken thighs, vegetable mix, coconut milk, red curry paste, and fresh herbs. It's saucy, flavorful, and so versatile.
Serve chicken with rice and vegetables. This Thai Red Curry Chicken with Vegetables is easy to make and so flavorful! Thinly sliced chicken and vegetables are simmered in a rich sauce made with creamy coconut milk and red curry paste. You can have Easy Thai chicken and vegetable curry using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Thai chicken and vegetable curry
- You need 1 cup of chopped leeks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken (raw).
- You need 1 spoon of curry paste.
This satisfying and easy chicken curry recipe has many of the same wonderful flavors of Asian or Thai curry. This is a simple one pot Thai chicken curry that's hard to resist. Add the chicken and coconut milk. Add onions, carrots, potatoes to the pot.
Easy Thai chicken and vegetable curry step by step
- In a pot, add vegetable broth.
- Once vegetable broth is hot, add veggies and chicken.
- Add curry paste.
- Stir until the chicken is tender and veggies are soft.
If desired you may want to add some chicken stock to the curry so it has a thinner consistency. Definitely a new favorite at our house and better than any restaurant! You guys HAVE to make this Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe! I don't beg often, so I hope you know I never cry wolf. Heat the oil in a large pan on high and brown chicken all over.