Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Find Deals on Coconut Mushrooms in Chocolate on Amazon. Slice the mushrooms and mince the garlic. Stir in coconut milk, and spices.
Tempeh is first cut into bite-size cubes. Creamy Coconut Mushroom Curry is a sweet curry recipe made with Portobello Mushrooms and is cooked in a Coconut Cream – based sauce. Serve this with fried rice or naan bread. You can have Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- It’s 150 gms of Spinach.
- You need of Paste – place in food processor.
- It’s 1 of Medium Red Onion (in food processor).
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (in food processor).
- Prepare 2 of " piece ginger peeled (in food processor).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Oil (in food processor).
- Prepare 1 of Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor).
- It’s of Spice Mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder.
- You need 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 4 of Whole Cloves.
- It’s 1 of Whole Star Anise.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare of Others.
- Prepare 1 Can of Chickpeas.
- You need 1 of Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup).
- You need 1 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Produce.
- It’s 2 of Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks.
- Prepare 400 gms of Mushrooms (Cut into quarters).
- You need 250 gms of Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks).
Vegan, gluten free, & dairy free! This is THE homemade cream of mushroom soup I've been waiting my whole life to make! I made a lot of soups and this is one of the best thats come out of my kitchen. Directions n a large non stick skillet, heat the avocado oil on medium-high heat.
Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep).
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also)..
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes..
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan..
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins..
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts)..
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins).
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁.
Add the chicken strips to one side of the pan and sliced mushrooms on the other side. Creamy Coconut Spinach and Mushroom Quinoa Cook quinoa, adding one clove of the garlic to the mixture. While the quinoa is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Give the mushrooms a quick wash. Slice length-ways and add to a pan with olive oil on medium heat, frying for about five-six minutes.