Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo). Why you need this paleo cauliflower soup in your life tonight: A big bowl of creamy soup that tastes like you've poured a carton of whipping cream into it. You can dig into this cauliflower bacon soup while keeping your resolutions AND satisfying your inner cozy food cravings. Cauliflower soup is very simple and affordable.
I love helping people discover new paleo recipes and enjoy giving helpful tips on the Paleo diet and creating new recipes. Most cauliflower soup recipes combine cheese such as Parmesan or cheddar. As delicious as it is, cheese is not on the paleo food list, so this soup skips the cheese for a dairy-free version. You can have Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo)
- Prepare 1/2 of Large Cauliflower (or 1 whole small).
- Prepare 1 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of Meat of choice (Bacon/Italian Sausage/Steak chunks/or Ground Turkey).
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1/4 cup of Peas.
- It’s 4 of leaves Fresh Basil, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable Broth (or more till desired thickness).
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion, chopped (or Scallions).
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Cooked Asparagus.
Satiating: The quality fats and proteins from oils, bacon, and coconut milk, and the fiber from. Cauliflower is a vegetable with a PR problem. It's pale and scrunched-up and intimidatingly hefty, and it looks unmistakably like a brain. Add that to the way most people try it – boiled into much, or raw with some tasteless low-fat dip – and it's not surprising that the poor.
Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) step by step
- Cut Cauliflower and Broccoli into chunks and boil about 5minutes, or until somewhat soft..
- In the meantime, brown meat and onions until fully cooked..
- Take cooked Cauliflower, Broccoli, peas, coconut milk, and vegetable broth, and purée in a blender. (Some chunks are acceptable.).
- Add veggie purée to the cooked meat..
- Add Basil, and cook a little longer. Add more some more vegetable broth if needed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add some avocado to the top of each serving and enjoy..
- OPTIONAL: add the cooked Asparagus. Add cheese if desired.
This crockpot Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Soup is an amazing cauliflower soup, made in the crockpot. Simple and fresh ingredients make this Bacon Cheddar. Next, stir in the cauliflower, carrots, and chicken broth. Bring the ingredients to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. This simple cauliflower soup is made with just five ingredients, including salt!