Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies. An easy recipe for soft and chewy gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. The recipe also has a dairy-free and vegan option. The recipe also has a dairy-free and vegan option.
If you make these dairy-free cookies with melted coconut oil, the dough will be very greasy and the chocolate chips will be hard to incorporate into the dough. Gluten-free Brownies – Super fudgy and dairy-free! These banana chocolate chip cookies are legit chewy, rich and bursting with a sweet banana flavor. You can have Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 3 of Bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Applesauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dairy-free chocolate chips.
- You need 2 cup of Gluten-free oats.
They are like little pillowy banana breads in cookie form and LOVE these cookies. They are easy, pretty guilt free, and delicious! We've been making them about once a week since I found this recipe! Perfect for using up a ripe banana, these gluten-free banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are a delicious treat!
Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Smash bananas until all chunks are gone and you are left with a smooth consistency.
- Add wet ingredients to crushed bananas first.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Mix the mixture until oats and chocolate chips are evenly coated.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to scoop batter onto cooking sheet, spread out about two inches from one another.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait 10 minutes for the cookies to harden a little.
- Move cookies into container to store in the fridge (no preservatives, and they taste better refrigerated).
It made me appreciate that I only have to avoid gluten and most dairy. These gluten-free banana cookies are a great treat to make when you have just one overripe banana on. These homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are gluten free and diary free! They're easy to make and you might even like them better than regular The friend I made them for went pretty nuts over them and I've been excited to finally post the recipe for all my other gluten and dairy-free friends. I started with my Healthier Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies (made way back when I didn't share exclusively gluten free recipes), then took two years of feedback from all the baked cookie recipes I've ever.