Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread. Browse Our Bread Mixes And More Today. Grease a loaf pan with dairy-free butter. DIRECTIONS So, since my kids are not able to have dairy (except for ghee, which is awesome), eggs, or nuts, something like banana nut bread, in years past, would have been out of the question.
Mix in pecans or dairy free chocolate chips for variety! This recipe is dairy free and egg free too! It has a beautiful soft texture (definitely more cake-like than bread!) and cinnamon. You can have Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread
- You need 4 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unflavored oil (Carnola oil, Sunflower seed oil, ect).
- You need 300 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts (or your favourite nuts).
- You need of dried fruit (optional, I used slice apple).
Add applesauce, vanilla extract, and almond milk. If you're a beginner in gluten free and food allergy friendly baking, this gluten free banana bread recipe is for you! Not only is this one bowl Gluten Free Banana Bread recipe easy, it also happens to be egg free. This vegan banana bread is even dairy free, but still super moist and won't fall apart.
Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread step by step
- Mash 3 bananas and slice 1 banana.
- Mix mashed banana with oil, soy milk and sugar.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder. Stir everything together with rubber spatula..
- Add sliced banana, nuts and dried frite..
- Pour the batter in loaf pan lined with baking paper or aluminium foil cup. Bake at 180°C for 30-45 minutes..
- Keep the banana bread 24hr before serve for better taste..
Banana bread is a breakfast staple for many and a welcome treat at tea time, as well. For vegans, banana bread is usually a no-go without the appropriate substitutions. While most banana bread recipes contain dairy and eggs, this vegan banana bread variation uses neither, yet it's still moist and delicious. This is mega simple and it doesn't have to be dairy free – just substitute dairy items for non-dairy in list.. Mix oil and sugar, add egg and stir.