Dairy-free Hot Chocolate. Ultra thick & creamy Dairy-Free Hot Chocolate recipe for serious chocolate lovers. This is the BEST Paleo and vegan hot chocolate you will ever drink! The temperatures are dropping, snow is falling, and Thanksgiving has come and gone…which can only.
A dairy free hot chocolate recipe made with almond milk and topped with coconut whipped cream. Tastes just as delicious as regular hot cocoa, and is Luckily I had dairy free semi sweet chocolate chips on hand (Trader Joe's are the BEST! They melt wonderfully too.) Add in some cocoa powder. You can cook Dairy-free Hot Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dairy-free Hot Chocolate
- It’s 7 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
This healthy hot chocolate is a delicious dairy-free alternative to the popular powdered mixes we used when I was a kid. What I love about making my own homemade hot chocolate is that you can customize the chocolate flavor. This easy dairy free hot chocolate recipe uses a mix of coconut and almond milk for creamy homemade cocoa perfect for the holidays. Serve you dairy free hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Dairy-free Hot Chocolate step by step
- In large saucepan, bring cocoa powder, sugar, and about 4 tbsp water to a boil, whisking constantly until a slurry is formed..
- Reduce heat to med lo, add coconut milk and stir frequently until its all mixed in and hot..
- Add a can full of water. Continue to stir frequently until all mixed in. Stir in vanilla and pinch of salt. Serve..
In order to make these, you would make the recipe as called for and. This dairy-free hot chocolate recipe is the perfect thing to warm you on chilly days and is perfect for those with food allergies. Ditch the packaged hot cocoa mix and try this healing, dairy-free hot chocolate instead by culinary nutrition expert Tammie Duggar. If you're used to opening up a packet of hot cocoa mix, you are getting a mug full of ingredients that aren't health-building. This healthy hot chocolate recipe is raw vegan, paleo, dairy free, gluten free, vegan and sweetened just by dates.