Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken. I made gluten free dairy free fried chicken. I am pretty sure my husband will stay with me forever now. Yes, I know Southern fried chicken is not the healthiest thing in the world for you, but it has been a year since my husband was diagnosed with Celiac disease.
This gluten-free fried chicken recipe, made without buttermilk but coconut milk instead, has a coating of cornstarch, Old Bay, and Because we believe awesome fried chicken is a birthright for all, we bring you this recipe for the crispest, juiciest, best-est ever. A gluten-free fried chicken recipe that can hold its own against any other. And made complete with dairy-free soy buttermilk. You can cook Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken
- It’s 2 cup of gluten free all purpose flour.
- You need 5 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 lb of chicken tenders.
And after our second, bye-bye dairy. Well, how in the heck am I ever supposed to eat fried chicken for dinner at home ever again? Super tasty gluten-free fried chicken: crispy and crunchy on the outside, moist and juicy on the inside and loaded with flavor It was a seemingly simple dinner; fried chicken, buttery smashed potatoes, green beans in brown butter with almonds and to top it all off. Our friend's son requires a gluten free and dairy free diet.
Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken instructions
- preheat shallow oil to 350°F.
- add the flour and seasonings in a bowl.
- take the chicken tenders and coat in flour then in almond milk then back in the flour and coat completely.
- when oil is hot add the chicken and cook to an internal temperature of 165°F and till crispy.
- once cooked place on a plate with paper towel and sprinkle salt.
- substitute heavy cream for almond milk if you dont need dairy free and regular flour if you dont need gluten free.
I wanted to create a fried chicken recipe that would be delicious and in line with his needs. The crust is thick and savory with a hint of sweetness from the cream of coconut. Try this easy to cook Gluten Free Fried Chicken recipe. It is tender and juicy once cooked. Gluten-Free chicken and dumplings is a super easy one-pot dinner to make.