Pineapple and Peanut Butter Curd. Add all ingredients except for seeds into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and somewhat thick. Open the jar and breathe in the tropical aromas.
Peanut Butter Lassi is a refreshing protein filled drink that is perfect to be had mid morning or on a warm afternoon. This lassi is a cross between milkshakes and smoothie and it is cooling and refreshing drink in the summers. Serve Peanut Butter Lassi along with Palak Masala Bhurji and Bread Toast for breakfast. You can cook Pineapple and Peanut Butter Curd using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple and Peanut Butter Curd
- Prepare 150 g of Vanilla-flavored greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of peanut butter powder (or 1 tbsp natural peanut butter).
- Prepare of Sprinkle of chia and flaxseeds (optional).
If you like making Lassi, then you must try a few more of our favorites: Once all the butter is in, let the curd continue to cook (don't simmer or boil though) until it coats the back of a spoon. If you draw a line in it with your finger, it should not run. It's amazing as a surprise cupcake centre but you could use it in so many other ways. Spread on toast – sweet and simple This homemade Pineapple Curd is sweet, creamy, and so easy to make.
Pineapple and Peanut Butter Curd step by step
- Add all ingredients except for seeds into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and somewhat thick..
- Freeze the mixture for 25+ minutes..
- Enjoy a nutritious and quick breakfast or dessert that can be enjoyed whenever you wish..
It takes just a few minutes to whip up this bright, tangy filling. This bright and buttery pineapple curd is a delicious filling for cakes, cupcakes, sweet rolls, and tarts. You'll be happy you made this once you give it a try! Lemon curd is one of life's delicious treats. I've also used lemon curd to make a delicious strawberry lemonade cocktail and just as a fruit dip.