Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups. Fold in the cheerios carefully until fully coated. Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios Cups.
In large bowl, mix cereal, peanuts and peanut butter chips; set aside. Pour over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated. In a medium large bowl, pour the Peanut Butter Whole Grain Cheerios into the bowl. You can cook Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups
- You need 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all natural organic honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 1/2 cups of honey nut cheerios.
Remove from the heat and stir in the Cheerios. TIP: Spray your fingers, spatulas and measuring cups with cooking spray whenever handling sticky things like honey. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios were also made to look different from other Cheerios products, featuring different color O's to avoid confusion with other Cheerios products when out of the box. General Mills and Cheerios advise that consumers with peanut allergies check with their doctor before trying its products.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups instructions
- Place honey and peanut butter in large glass bowl and mix together..
- Place in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds; Stir well..
- Mix in vanilla extract..
- Fold in the cheerios carefully until fully coated..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners. I usually get 18 portions..
- Spoon equally into muffin cups and allow to sit out for several hours to set. I freeze these and pull them out the evening before to set in fridge..
In a medium large bowl, pour the Peanut Butter Whole Grain Cheerios into the bowl. Add the vanilla, and mix in until well-combined. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the Peanut Butter. No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars These Cheerio Bars are so easy to make and wont be around for long. They are the perfect recipe to make with the kids and can help measure the ingredients, just be sure to watch them when they are melting the ingredients on the stove.