Cream caramel look a like cake.😊. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Heat the water and add powder milk +sugar almost to boil and stiring.and (dont over heat the water if you put powder milk) Add cream caramel sachet and bring to the boil and boil Instructions. In a large bowl, stir together with a wooden spoon (do not use a mixer) the oil and sugar.
Spread remaining frosting on top and sides of cake. Your ice cream cake will look something like this: Okay, so I know it doesn't look beautiful yet, but just wait to see what happens when you frost it with frozen whipped topping, and garnish it with chocolate covered banana pieces and sliced strawberries. It'll look like something you bought at the store! You can cook Cream caramel look a like cake.😊 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream caramel look a like cake.😊
- It’s 1 box of creme caramel mix.
- It’s 1 cup of powder milk.
- Prepare 3 spoon of sugar (requested).
- Prepare 5 of small bowl water (don't over full the measure of water).
I was wondering if sour cream can be used in this cake recipe to make the flavour more rich?. I changed it to look like a caramel waterfall, with a larger bottom tier where the caramel sauce pooled. I have tried a few different caramel sauces and this one is the best I have ever tasted. Now make dessert look like dinner!
Cream caramel look a like cake.😊 step by step
- Empty the liquid caramel topping sachet into a cake plate..
- Heat the water and add powder milk +sugar almost to boil and stirring.and (don't over heat the water if you put powder milk).
- Add cream caramel sachet and bring to the boil and boil gently for 10 minutes more until have a bubble (this is my own version). Stirring sometimes while waiting to finish..
- Pour gently in to a mold and leave to cool. Once cool place the mixture in the refrigerator until set /cold. (for fast put cold water under cake plate.).
Candy bars coated in toasted coconut look just like fish sticks, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with caramel sauce can look suspiciously like mashed potatoes and gravy. Made it again and cooked it less and it was really dense. Never could get the batter to the ribbon stage despite adding more milk. I altered the icing a bit due to other reviews and it was absolutely amazing!!!! Best caramel icing I ever ate and not grainy at all.