Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch. Try this out and give us feedback. send us the picture of your food and get featured. Follow my photos and videos. https. This Tandoori Chicken Pizza is made from scratch and loaded with intense flavor in every bite!
You can make this tasty pizza from scratch yourself with hardly any fuss. My sister shared the recipe with me years ago. I wanted to do it from scratch! You can have Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch
- You need For of Base:.
- You need 2.5 cup of All-purpose Floor.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need For of Pizza Sauce:.
- You need 1 of ripe Tomato.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need For of Toppings:.
- It’s 200 gms of Mushrooms each sliced into four.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion cut into rings.
- You need 1 of Zuchhini finely chopped.
- Prepare 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 3 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 200 gms of Mozarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
So I experimented until I got it right. This is much better than the store-bought sauce with none of those nasty preservatives. This recipe is very very sweet. Too sweet for traditional pizza, but just right as a dipping sauce (for cheese breads, Italian breads, etc.).
Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch step by step
- Take two and a half cups of water and heat it till it's lukewarm. Start prrofing the yeast by mixing it along with sugar into lukewarm water. Leave this mix until the yeast is frothy and active..
- Take a bowl and mix the activated yeast, olive oil and salt with all-purpose floor to make it a soft dough. Don't over-knead the dough. Knead till you are able to make one single large ball of dough that doesn't stick to the bowl. If you think it's too dry, add a little bit of plain water but make sure you don't leave the dough too wet. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and leave it aside for two hours so that the dough raises well..
- To prepare pizza sauce, heat olive oil in a wok. Add garlic, tomatoes, salt, oregano and pepper powder. Cook till the tomatoes soften. Add tomato ketchup. Grind this mixture once it's cooled..
- Marinate the chicken (cut into long slices) in soyasauce, black pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste. Shallow fry in a wok..
- Spread the pizza dough into a 12 inch round base. You can use a Chapati Rolling pin. Take 1 tsp of prepared pizza sauce and spread it on the base. Add a pinch of oregano and add all the other toppings. Grate Mozarella cheese evenly on the pizza..
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes or till the cheese turns golden. Enjoy your pizza hot!.
Sprinkle the chicken over the cheese and then the red onion. Now sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top. To make the bbq chicken pizza healthier, consider using a whole wheat made from scratch pizza crust. Here's what you need: self-raising flour, water, olive oil, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, dried oregano, chili flakes. If you're quick, you can actually have this from-scratch pizza on your plate (and in you mouth) quicker than it takes to cook a pre-made frozen pizza.