Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅. Spread about ⅓ of the marinara sauce over the bottom of a casserole dish. Sprinkle with ½ cup of mozzarella and ½ cup of Parmesan cheese. Repeat to make another layer, then finish with the remaining sauce and mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Most chicken lasagna uses a white sauce such as Alfredo, which makes this recipe even more unexpected—it aligns with classic chicken Parmesan and uses marinara. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add cream and milk. You can cook Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅
- It’s 12 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cups of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of sazon packet.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of cottage cheese.
Chicken Parmesan Lasagna is an easy weeknight mash-up of two of our favorite dinners! It's a little lighter than a traditional lasagna and doesn't take half the dishes of chicken Parmesan! Chicken Parmesan is a staple in our menu. It's the dish that landed my husband and I've been making it for us ever since.
Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅 step by step
- Boil the noodles and cook the chicken. Shred chicken and mix with sauce, spices and sugar..
- Starting with the noodles layer it: noodles, ricotta, cottage cheese, parmasean cheese, chicken sauce mixture, mozzarella then repeat..
- Bake covered at 350 for 45 min..
MyContinue Reading This Lightened Up Chicken Parmesan Lasagna is such a crowd-pleasing meal! Made with ground chicken, ricotta cheese, homemade marinara sauce, and gooey mozzarella. Chicken Parm Lasagna My family loves lasagna almost as much as they love chicken parm. So last week when I couldn't decide which one to make for dinner,. My chicken Parmesan lasagna marries both of these comfort food favorites into one.