Egg ham and cheese bake. Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake. I love making an easy one dish breakfast when I am hosting brunch or bringing a breakfast dish to a potluck. Some of my other favorites egg bakes are Sausage Cheese and Veggie Bake, Tex Mex Breakfast Casserole and this Spinach Feta and Artichoke Bake.
Ham and cheese baked egg cups are the ideal, protein-packed breakfast that can be made ahead in a muffin tin and quickly reheated on busy weekday mornings. Baking a tray of Ham And Cheese Baked Eggs In Toast in the oven means you can make several servings at once for breakfast, brunch, or brinner. If the rounds are getting too brown. You can have Egg ham and cheese bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg ham and cheese bake
- You need 12 of eggs.
- You need 7 oz of finely diced ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of finely diced white onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro shredded.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove diced.
- It’s of Pam cooking spray.
- You need 2 cups of mix blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of skin milk.
If you love this Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole, you'll also love: crockpot breakfast casserole, waffle sausage breakfast casserole, and hawaiian eggs As I said, this ham and cheese breakfast casserole is a super humble dish, but this is the only thing I would eat for Christmas brunch growing up. An easy prep egg bake with ham, broccoli, biscuits and cheese. MORE+ LESS Bread filled with ham, egg and cheese, wrapped in foil and baked. The only thing I hate more than a sink full of dirty dishes is WASHING a sink full of dirty dishes.
Egg ham and cheese bake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Take the 12 eggs with 1/2 cup of skin milk. salt pepper cilantro peppers and onions and beat well in a mixing bowl.
- Coat your 8 x 11 inch pan with pam cooking spray then layer the pan with the 7 oz of the diced ham cubes.
- Pour egg mixture over the diced ham cubes inside your pan then add 2 cups of shredded cheese. Stir inside of pan once all ingredients are added together..
- Bake in oven for 50 mins (I used Reynolds foil to cover and cook mine so it would not over cook).
So this "No Washing Up Ham, Egg & Cheese Bread Bowl" post is dedicated to everyone who hates doing the. Baked eggs and ham is not from Dr. Seuss, though they're cute enough to have been! Cheesy Crustless Quiche with Broccoli and Ham Easy Croque-Madame (Ham and Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Fried Egg) I made your Ham & Cheese Baked Egg Cups with my popover pan yesterday for dinner and they were absolutely fantastic! Also, I didn't refrigerate them before (because I was so excited to try them and didn't have the patience) and they were still fantastic!