Butter Wafers. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Find The Best Deals For Butter Wafers. Compare Prices Online And Save Today!
In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and cornstarch; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with colored sugar if desired. You can cook Butter Wafers using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Wafers
- Prepare 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted sweet cream butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine, softened.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Butter Wafer Cookies — the light taste of butter in a thin, crisp cookie. Perfect alone or as an accompaniment to fresh fruit or ice cream. These may just be one of my favorite cookies. And there's not even chocolate involved.
Butter Wafers instructions
- Put oven rack in center of the oven and preheat to 375°F..
- In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder using a whisk, then set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to combine softened butter and sugar..
- Add softened margarine and beat until creamy..
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract completely..
- Slowly beat in flour mixture..
- Using about a teaspoon sized amount of dough, roll it between your hands to make balls..
- Place dough balls onto nonstick cookie sheet..
- Bake in oven for 7-9 minutes..
- Remove pans and let cool for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to a cooling rack..
Cocoa Butter is thought to reduce skin dryness and work wonders for the skin. Our Cocoa Butter Wafers – Ivory are refined to reduce some of the natural color and odor. The result is a beautiful ivory butter with a milder odor than natural Cocoa Butter. This product is a different specification than our Cocoa Butters not in wafer form. Cocoa Butter Wafers often melt in transit in warmer.