Peanut Butter Fudge. Peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, milk, confectioners' sugar and vanilla are the ingredients in this easy fudge. Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly.
Setting a fudge can be tricky, but with my signature easy homemade peanut butter fudge recipe. A creamy homemade peanut butter fudge recipe! Today's candy recipe is made on the stovetop with just a handful of ingredients. You can cook Peanut Butter Fudge using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Fudge
- You need 1-1/4 cup of salted butter.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4-1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
I love peanut butter fudge because it is infinitely easier than chocolate fudge and, well, it's peanut butter fudge. No candy thermometers or intensive stirring required. This Peanut Butter Fudge is so silky and smooth it melts in your mouth. It's easy to make and only requires four ingredients to produce a fool proof easy peanut butter fudge that is absolute perfection!
Peanut Butter Fudge step by step
- Butter an 8-inch non-stick baking dish (or line with buttered parchment paper) and set aside..
- Melt butter and peanut butter until the mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Add vanilla extract, then stir in the powdered sugar until smooth and no lumps remain..
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Press a piece of plastic wrap directly on the fudge and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour. Cut into squares and serve. Fudge can be stored at cool room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 week, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 month..
Make chocolate peanut butter fudge by drizzling melted chocolate over the top, or sprinkling chocolate chips on top right after smoothing out the fudge in the pan and gently pressing them in. SaveThis peanut butter fudge definitely fits the bill for an easy to make recipe that's a total crowd pleaser. It has big peanut butter flavor, is incredibly creamy and has the ultimate fudgy consistency. Peanut Butter Fudge is a simple enough recipe; just a mixing together of butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and confectioners' (powdered or icing) sugar. It belongs in the "no-cook" fudge category which.