Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops. Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. Pork chops are a great protein alternative when you need a break from chicken. But because they're so lean, they're often overcooked—leading to sad, dry pork A crispy Parmesan crust adds tons of flavor without any extra fuss.
These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are a great weeknight dinner! Pork chops are often written off as dry or tough unless they're brined, but this recipe is proof that that doesn't have to be true. No brining is necessary here to get pork that's crispy on the edges, but juicy in the middle, and that's part of. You can have Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops
- It’s of Pork Chops (boneless or boned).
- It’s 2 pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs, Italian bread crumbs is preferred but not necessary.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes. The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe. The breading kept the chops really juicy and tender. This is a great weeknight dinner idea, and it's an easy recipe to make.
Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops step by step
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside for 15-20 mins.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Season bread crumbs with salt, pepper and oregano. If using italian bread crumbs, no need to season.
- In another plate, put enough amount of parmesan cheese.
- Dredge the pork chops with parmesan, then dip into the whisked eggs, then dredge in the bread crumbs..
- Pan fry the chops until they turn brown and cooked..
- These cooked chops can also be placed in the oven at 175 deg to keep it warm..
- Squeeze a little amount of lemon on top of the chops when ready to serve.
These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make. Then give our Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops a try! Baked Pork Chops with the same parmesan and bread crumb crust that's impossible not to love! These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops cook really quickly and are a great option for a weeknight dinner. Coat the pork chops in parmesan, egg, and bread crumbs, and you have a flavorful and fast pork dinner.