Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts. Orecchiete, Brussels sprouts, and mushrooms come together to form the perfect plate of pasta. A quick dinner of orecchiette pasta tossed in a clingy sauce made with mushrooms, shallots, thyme, and brussels sprouts leaves. Place the brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
Pesto Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Roasted Brussels Sprouts. This post may contain affiliate links. This easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and lots of garlic. You can cook Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- It’s of Orecchiette (or any variety) dried pasta.
- Prepare 8 of brussel sprouts, washed trimmed and thinly sliced.
- It’s 2/3 of garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced.
- It’s of Good pinch coarse sea salt.
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- You need of Black pepper, freshly ground.
Upgrade your pasta with one of these easy orecchiette recipes. After roasting the vegetable in the oven, toss the tender squash into your creamy pasta creation full of flavorful garlic and thyme in Pinch of Yum's orecchiette recipe. These perfectly crispy garlic parmesan roasted brussels sprouts are easy and quick to put together and only calls for a few ingredients. Roasted brussel sprout pasta with classic flavours of garlic, lemon and chilli is an easy and quick to make meal that is healthy and naturally vegan too.
Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions for 2 people..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced brussel sprouts, sliced garlic and sea salt. Slowly stir fry until the butter foams, caramelizes and turns to a golden brown color. As soon as it starts to smell nutty, it is ready..
- Drain the pasta, retaining a little of the cooking juices and tip into the pan with the sprouts. Take off the heat, grate in a good handful of Parmesan and mix well..
- Finish with a generous grind of black pepper and serve with some additional Parmesan on the side. Enjoy!.
- Note: this is just as tasty with any pasta you may have in the pantry. See serving suggestion below with angel hair pasta..
Stir in the pasta cooking water and lemon juice to the pan. Toss the drained pasta in the garlicky oil well. Season with lemon zest, smoked paprika, salt. Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts. My mother detests brussel sprouts, because her mother (my grandmother) would either boil or steam them and served them regularly as the obligatory vegetable requirement at dinner.