Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich. Spread pesto over one side of the bread. Cover the cheese completely with ham. Smoked Black Forest Ham and melty mozzarella cheese, these open-faced ham and cheese sandwiches are very tasty and require minimal time.
Open Faced Hot Ham and Cheese SandwichesStrawberry Kitchen. mayonnaise, foccacia bread, swiss cheese, Dijon mustard, garlic powder Open Face Ham Sandwich Recipes. Ham and Cheese Open Face Sandwich by youcancookgourmet.com with Joyce Ho. Video shot by Colvin Jason Exconde. You can cook Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich
- You need 2 of Slices Sourdough Bread.
- You need 4 of Tbsp Butter.
- It’s 4 of Slices Ham.
- You need 2 of Cups Grated Cheese (Swiss, Colby or Cheader).
A hot, cheesy melted sandwich with tomatoes is a quick and easy lunch! Place back in oven under broiler and cook until cheese is melted. Make sure to keep an eye on your sandwiches so they do not burn. These open-faced sandwiches are so delicious.
Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- You need a cookie sheet and wire rack. Place wire rack on top of cookie sheet..
- Butter both sides of bread. Place on wire rack. Top with ham and cheese. (I used Colby Jack Cheese, but usually I used Swiss)..
- The butter helps toast bottom of bread while adding moisture and flavor..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Take out and place in broiler for 10 minutes to brown..
Sauteed mushrooms with ham, tomatoes and cheese mixture spread on bread slices. The sandwiches are baked or toasted until bread is crispy and the mixture is hot and cheese melts. Arrange ham windows on cheese sandwiches and garnish with chives. Stack the various sizes of ham on the cheese to create a roof on each sandwich. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and oozing.