Cream Cheese Enchiladas. My daughter has the best cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe I've ever tried. These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite – filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese. Your family will love these shredded chicken enchiladas with a savory cream cheese filling and green enchilada sauce.
Cheese – who doesn't love it and how delicious it really becomes when it's all melted and gooey? These cream cheese chicken enchiladas come from my friend Deborah at Taste and Tell. She makes some delicious food and these enchiladas don't disappoint! You can have Cream Cheese Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Enchiladas
- You need 12 of Flour Tortillas.
- You need 2 of Large cans green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Chicken Mixture.
- You need 8-10 of Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Skinless.
- You need 2 packs of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 can of green chiles.
- It’s 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (Monterrey Jack).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (Monterrey Jack).
- It’s of Chives.
I hope you'll give these a try and let me. I love this easy Green Chili Cream Cheese Enchiladas Recipe! When I had a baby this spring my Aunt Jackie brought us these Green Chili Cream Cheese Enchiladas. Chicken cream cheese chicken enchiladas, cream cheese enchiladas, cheesy enchiladas, creamy enchiladas, chicken enchiladas European Print This.
Cream Cheese Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil chicken until done and flavor that broth!! (I add one whole onion, garlic, jalapeños, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, & knorr tomato bouillon – I use a scoop of broth for the mixture, also for my Mexican rice on the side).
- Place chicken in separate bowl. shred it. add mixture ingredients: Cream cheese, cheese, green chiles, rotel tomatoes, & I add about 1/3 cup of the broth to the mixture (optional). Mix well..
- Add both cans of enchilada sauce in separate bowl and dip one tortilla until fully covered in sauce.
- Lay tortilla into baking dish and place mixture into the middle.
- Roll that sucker up and place in baking dish seam side down. Repeat for each tortilla..
- (This should make 2 pans full) Top pan(s) with remaining sauce, shredded cheese, & chives. (My family likes Olives on top, I don't 😜) Get creative!.
- Bake for about 20 mins, remember everything is already cooked, youre just melting all of the cheeses. 👍 Enjoy!! (Make sure to put that bomb broth to use with some Spanish Rice!).
Chicken Enchilada CasseroleBuns in my Oven. We have the easiest Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe packed with chicken, cheese and sour cream sauce. These are the best Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas..turkey—creamy cheesy turkey enchiladas—flour tortillas filled with chopped cooked turkey, mashed sweet potatoes, and cream cheese, and then smothered in a creamy salsa verde sauce. Then, substitute Mexican blend cheese for the Monterey Jack cheese. This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite.