Chocolate chunk banana ice cream. Roasted Banana Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream is full of rich caramel and vanilla flavors with chunks of chocolate throughout. Pour the bananas and gathered syrup into a blender. Add the milk, cream, salt, vanilla paste, and remaining sugar.
Ripe Banana's and Chocolate what a great flavor combination. Banana and chocolate ice cream is really just that: frozen bananas, cocoa powder (the chocolate part), and some nut butter. It turns out that frozen bananas are good for more than just dipping in chocolate. You can cook Chocolate chunk banana ice cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana ice cream
- You need 2 of large bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of liquid coffee creamer i use vanilla almond creamer.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of lite coconut cream.
- Prepare of 2 Tablespoons raw honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks plus 1 or 2 Tablespoons separate.
If you freeze a banana until solid, then whiz it up in a blender or food processor, it gets creamy and a little. Pour the banana custard into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. Wondering how to make banana ice cream in the Nutribullet? Here's how I like to do it!
Chocolate chunk banana ice cream instructions
- Slice and freeze bananas.
- Mix almond milk and coffee creamer and pour into a ice cube tray and freeze.
- When bananas and almond milk mixture is frozen add to a blender and pour in coconut cream and honey and blend till smooth and well mixed then add in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and lightly blend till chunks are slightly broken up and mixed.
- Pour mixture into a container and sprinkle on a 1 or 2 Tablespoons of the chocolate chunks add a tight fitting lid and freeze till solid. Softened to eat. Enjoy !.
Oh – and I also love adding a few cacao nibs for good measure. Tons of peanut flavor in the form of creamy ice cream and chewy date chunks, this Chunky Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream is a healthy breakfast or dessert! [wprm-recipe-jump]. When it comes to food holidays I am usually a beat behind and a day too late. Actually that is pretty much true when it comes. It's crazy that just one simple ingredient — frozen bananas — can turn something like ice cream healthy.