Peanut Butter Pie. Mix the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust. The pie includes chocolate pastry cream, peanut butter filling and slices of banana in a crust made of graham cracker crumbs, dry roasted peanuts and pretzels.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. For the filling: Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth. The amount of peanut butter in this filling is about double what many recipes call for. You can have Peanut Butter Pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Pie
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tub of Cool Whip, thawed.
- You need 1 of Premade Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
- You need of Toppings:.
- It’s of Herseys Chocolate Syrup.
- Prepare of Cool Whip.
- It’s of Crushed Walnuts.
I upped it because I wanted the peanut butter to be more than a suggestion. Not only does the additional peanut butter add flavor, it also makes for a much richer filling — but one that still melts in your mouth. Pour the crumbs into the bottom of a pie pan and firmly press into the bottom and sides. I absolutely love peanut butter and peanut butter pie is one of my favorites.
Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and cream cheese until well blended..
- Add in milk and blend together..
- Fold in thawed Cool Whip..
- Place mixture into crust and place in fridge for minimum of 4 hours..
- Slice into individual slices and top with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
But I'm a Registered Dietitian, so I knew just how high my original recipe was in fat and calories. Flute edges as desired, and prick bottom and sides with fork. Crush the Oreos until they're fine crumbs. Pour melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.