Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. All Reviews for Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole.
Mix in half of the cheese and remaining casserole ingredients. Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here. cooked rice – brown or white rice works, just make sure you cook it beforehand. shredded cheese. mayonnaise – lots of readers sub in greek yogurt or sour cream or a. Welcome to Simply Mama Cooks YouTube Channel! You can have Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole
- You need of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- It’s 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- Prepare to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- It’s 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. This cheesy broccoli rice casserole is great served alongside our Crispy Baked Chicken with a tossed salad for the perfect easy meal! If you're looking for a side dish your whole family is going to love, this broccoli rice casserole is the answer! I've combined my favorite velvety cheese sauce with.
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole step by step
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Chicken and Rice Casserole with Broccoli and TONS of Cheese is a favorite comfort food recipe. This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is loaded with everything that makes you think of home, and you'll be shocked how easy it is to put together. This chicken broccoli rice casserole is an easy and delicious recipe that's topped with a cheesy and crumbly Ritz cracker topping. What I love about this chicken broccoli cheese casserole is that it bakes in one pan and can easily be prepared ahead of time. So all you have to do is throw it in the.