Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies. We're still using plenty of dark. Inspired by our Chocolate Chunk Cookie, this recipe makes eight astonishingly chocolatey cookies. Add the chocolate buttons to the dough and combine with your hands.
I made them TWICE during Eddie's birthday week and he We would have a cookie every single night and it was the best thing ever. I will surely have these lactation cookies on hand too but I also like to have. These Chocolate Chunk Cookies are sweet and buttery with wonderfully crisp edges and yet their centers are soft and chewy. You can have Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (substitute meringue powder if you don’t have eggs).
- It’s 6 of bite size Dove dark chocolate (cut into quarters).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s Dash of baking soda.
- Prepare Tbsp of vanilla extract (water if you use meringue).
For the chocolate chunks, you can buy them or you can cut up your favorite dark chocolate bar (semi sweet or bittersweet) into small chunks. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. Lo and behold they were from scratch and she shared the recipe with me! Her sweet gesture literally took a very dark season in my life and made it a little brighter.
Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixer, cream together sugar and room temperature butter.
- Add egg or meringue substitute, then add pinch of salt, dash of baking soda, and flour until combined (add 1 tbsp of water or vanilla).
- Add chocolate chunks and lightly mix.
- Bake for 12 minutes! Enjoy warm..
These Chocolate Chunk Cookies have both White and Dark Chocolate in them for a cookies and cream effect. They're quick and easy to make, and no chilling is required! I am insanely particular about the texture and thickness of my cookies, and this right here is my perfect bite of cookie. These chocolate chunk cookies are made using brown butter and chunks of milk chocolate. Browning the butter is an extra step, but so worth it You know what happens when you use chunks of chocolate bars instead of chocolate chips in cookies?