Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies. These cookies are like eating a fudge brownie and chocolate chip cookie, all in the same dessert! You can even make the dough ahead of time if you wish and freeze individual chocolate cookie dough balls, to keep on hand for a cold or rainy day when you want a quick homemade cookie fix. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy So today especially as you gaze upon those fudgy underbaked chocolate chip cookie brownies, I'm hoping no one takes offense to the excessive.
You might be thinking that sounds a little extreme and you are right…EXTREMELY delicious! Pair these chocolate chip cookie bars with vanilla ice cream and caramel fudge and lordt have mercy!! I'd know because that's exactly what my husband and I did for an afternoon treat today and. You can have Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- You need 1 cup of unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes).
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark baking cocoa.
- It’s 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips.
Either use store-bought brownie mix or/and chocolate chip cookie mix and follow the directions to mak it that way. Or you can make my favorite cocoa brownies recipe and follow the chocolate chip cookie I topped my brownies with an extra sprinkle of chocolate chips just because I LOVE em. When that failed, I ate a chocolate chip cookie. I nibbled on chocolate this and chocolate that, but my craving was fueled by Once I had mixed together the healthiest brownie batter around, I dumped in an entire bag of dark chocolate chips.
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out..
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
Chocolate craving: satisfied. –Prepare chocolate bark according to package directions. Using a fork, dip each brownie truffle into the chocolate, coat completely, and allow excess to drip off. Return to the foil-line sheet and sprinkle the tops with the remaining cup of mini chips, for garnish. Store these bad boys in the fridge or. Levain uses dark cocoa for these cookies.