Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins. These double chocolate bananas muffins are ridiculously easy to make. . . and even easier to eat. Full of ripe bananas, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate chunks! Socially acceptable for breakfast, but decadent enough for dessert. 😉.
Combining two favorite flavors—rich chocolate and ripe bananas—makes these muffins doubly good. In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. You can have Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s Splash of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of healthy half cup dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Healthy double chocolate banana muffins made with whole grains and greek yogurt. Naturally sweetened with honey for a hint of chocolate sweetness. Cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate tip these muffins dangerously towards dessert territory, which is just the way I like my muffins. If you make these vegan double chocolate banana muffins, leave a comment below and rate the recipe on the recipe card.
Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl. Add eggs and mix. Add sour cream and mix. Add milk and vanilla and mix. Add sugar and mix.
- Next add the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Mix well. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips..
- Spray muffin tin well with non stick spray. I used an ice cream scoop and it measured out to be exactly 12 muffin..
- Bake 25-30 mins or until top of muffins bounce back when touched..
These healthier double chocolate banana muffins are loaded with extra mashed bananas, dark chocolate chips and Thanks to all the banana in them they are incredibly moist and keep well for a few days. Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? Mash bananas in a large bowl. Then mix together remaining wet ingredients: Greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Pro tip: one trick I always use to make cookies and muffins look great, is I reserve a few chunks of chocolate to place on top of the batter before it goes into the oven.