Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This super-moist and indulgent Dark Chocolate Chip Raspberry Banana Bread will be a new family favorite! One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
I like to use semi-sweet chocolate chips, but you can use milk chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with turbinado sugar. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! You can have Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas (medium to large).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or light olive oil).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (heaping) dark chocolate chips.
Combine all ingredients except small chocolate chips and walnuts in large bowl; blend well on HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips may. This chocolate chip banana bread is dah-reamy! Bananas, oats, and chocolate are really quite perfect for each other. I'm not sure who the third If you get a chance to try this Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, let me know!
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining..
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!.
You can leave me a comment here (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag. Coconut + Banana + Chocolate Chips = Bread That's To Die For. In order to make this paleo banana bread, the first thing that you'll be doing is preparing I like to use dark chocolate for this banana bread as opposed to an ingredient like raw cacao for two main reasons. The first is that I prefer the. This is the BEST chocolate chip banana bread.