2 min Dark Chocolate Cake. In medium bowl, pour boiling water over cocoa, and whisk until smooth. Very Fast, less messy and simply delicious. I have the perfect solution for you!
It's a rich dark chocolate confection that'll satisfy your chocolate cravings and keep you on track with your weight loss goals too. All you need to decide is chocolate or banana… Easy steps to r ich dark chocolate mug cake. Please note that ALL microwaves are different therefore can yield different results and can overcook this mug cake if you aren't careful. You can have 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake
- It’s 2 tbsp of APF.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk or almond vanilla milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of whipped cream.
This is slightly longer than the original chocolate mug cake because the batter is thinner because the liquids are warm vs. cold liquids. I made this tonight – first time microwave cake making adventure. Mix the chocolate into the hot coffee in a medium bowl and stir. To make eggless chocolate mug cake, combine the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in a microwave safe mug and mix well using a fork.; Add the condensed milk, milk and vanilla essence and mix very well using a fork till no lumps remain.
2 min Dark Chocolate Cake instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together: 2 tbsp APF + 1.5 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder + 1tbsp granulated sugar + 1tbsp Brown sugar + 1/4 tsp baking powder + pinch of salt..
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil and 2 tbsp milk or almond vanilla milk..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together well…with no lumps..
- Microwave the batter for 1 min 30 sec…wait for 5 sec. Again microwave for 30 sec..
- Leave it in microwave for next 30 sec. (Dnt switch on microwave).
- Decorate with chocolate sauce and whipped cream and Serve(eat😜).
The ganache glaze on top is so easy to make and is so pretty garnished with fresh fruit. Small chocolate cake for two people is the best way to celebrate. Then add the vanilla extract, the star ingredient "chocolate peanut butter", yogurt and mix well. Now add the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt to it. Adapted from Trisha Yearwood's Chocolate Cake in a Mug recipe.